tips on how to keep going | Caitlyn Siehl (via perfect)
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
remember that ncis scene where they were being “hacked” because tons of really irrelevant popups were coming up on their screen and so two of the main characters got up against one keyboard and furiously mashed keys
and every comp eng. or comp tech major facepalmed?
good to see you
THE LAST ONE
Margaret Bourke-White, Dummy and chute landing, Irving Air Chute Company, Buffalo, 1937
One more month.
we’ll we’ll we’ll if it isn’t autocorrect
"… I knew my daughter waited for me there. So clear, I could feel her. I could feel a piece of my pop, too. It was like I was a part of everything that I ever loved, and we were all the 3 of us, just fadin’ out. And all I had to do was let go and I did. I said, “Darkness, yeah!” and I disappeared. But I could still feel her love there, even more than before. Nothing, there was nothing but that love. And I woke up."